1 hard chorizo (thin slices)
1 Tbsp oil
1 lb red potatoes (medium wedges)
1 large red onion (slices)
2 Tbsp oil
1 Tbsp Thai Chorizo
1/2 Tbsp The Works
- Heat 1 Tbsp oil and chorizo slices in large skillet at medium high, cook ’til crispy like bacon.
- Remove and set on paper towel to drain excess oil.
- Add 2 tbsp oil in the same skillet and heat at medium high.
- Toss in the potatoes and stir fry for 10 minutes.
- Next, add the red onion slices & spices, continue tossing & cooking for 15 minutes ’til potatoes are golden around the edges.
- Now incorporate the crispy chorizo slices into the skillet & cook for another 5 minutes (longer if potatoes are thick).
- Serve this with Fried Eggs on Hawaiian Bread.