1 fresh ripe pineapple
1 cup Cinnamon Sugar
- Remove the top and all the outer layer of pineapple.
- Cut in half lengthwise, remove the core.
- Cut into half inch half moon pieces.
- Lay pineapple pieces onto baking pan lined with foil.
- Spoon Cinnamon Sugar onto the pieces.
- Preheat oven to 375 degree, when ready, place pan on top rack.
- Check in 10 minutes to see that sugar is caramelized. Give it another 5 minutes if necessary.
- Remove the pineapple half moon pieces and arrange on round plate starting with outer circle.
- Next make smaller circle & work another toward center of plate.
- Garnish with mint sprigs in center. Nice to eat with BBQ ribs or any BBQ meats.
Also refreshing to have strawberry halves in the center.