1 lb large Tilapia filets
1Tbsp olive oil
2 tsp Chili Ginger
2 tsp BBQ Pad Thai
Dashes of Island Poke
Shredded napa cabbage
Fresh squeezed lime juice
Corn of Flour Tortillas
- Lay fish filets on a plate & season w/ Chili Ginger & BBQ Pad Thai on both sides.
- Heat oil in skillet over medium high heat.
- Gently fry the fish filets, 3 minutes each side and remove from skillet – longer if fish is thick.
- Warm tortillas on stove directly on low flame using tongs, flip over quickly, careful not to burn it (1 minute or less).
- Cut fish into pieces to fit on the tortilla, shake dashes of Island Poke onto the fish.
- Splash lime juice onto napa cabbage & add to tacos.
- Top w/ avocado slices.
Serve with shredded Mexican cheese + fresh crema if desired.