1 lb new potatoes (peeling optional)
1/2 of an onion (medium size, grated)
1 tsp Thai Chorizo
1 tsp The Works
1/4 tsp baking powder
1 Tbsp all purpose flour
1/2 cup olive oil
2 Green Apples
1 Tbsp Cinnamon Sugar
- Wash (& peel if desired) potato and grate coarsely.
- Peel onion and grate finely, mix into grated potato.
- Beat eggs ’til milky consistency, add baking powder, flour, & spices, mix well and fold in potato/onion.
- Heat 1/4 cup of olive oil in a 10” skillet ’til 380 degree (medium high)
- Drop heaping tablespoonfuls of potato mixture into hot oil, & spread it thin.
- Flip over when bottom is golden color, & cook until both sides are golden & crispy.
- Use the remaining 1/4 cup of olive oil as needed for next batch of pancakes, etc.
- Top the potato pancakes w/ extra Thai Chorizo or The Works to desired intensity level.
- Garnish with apple slices sprinkled with Cinnamon Sugar.
Yields 10-12 pancakes.