1 lb chicken tenders (1.5” pieces)
1 can coconut milk
1 cup chicken broth
1 Tbsp Green Curry
2 tsp BBQ Pad Thai
2 eggplants (cubed)
2 zucchini (cubed)
4 stalks of green onions (sliced)
Sprigs of cilantro
- Wash & pat dry chicken tenders.
- Soak chicken in coconut milk in a bowl.
- Meanwhile, heat chicken broth & seasonings in a pot over medium high heat.
- When broth starts to boil, add the chicken with coconut milk into pot & stir well.
- When it starts to boil, stir in veggies & cook for 5 minutes (or longer if desired) over medium heat.
- Serve the curry chicken in individual bowls & top w/ cilantro.
Side of warm naan or thin Rice Noodle are nice accompaniment.