1 can of chicken broth
1 cup of water
1 handful of tofu cubes
1 handful of peas & carrots
1 Tbsp of sliced green onions
1.5 Tbsp corn starch
1.5 Tbsp water
1 egg beaten
1 Tbsp General Tso’s Hot & Sour
1 Tbsp Kung Pao Garlic
- Heat broth & water on high heat, then turn down to medium high.
- Mix well the corn starch & water, immediately stir the broth in a circular motion & drizzle mixture into broth.
- As broth thickens in a couple of minutes, keep stirring & drizzle the beaten egg into broth.
- The egg will turn into silky ribbons suspended in the broth.
- Time to toss in tofu, peas & carrots.
- Lastly toss in green onions, Hot & Sour + Kung Pao Garlic… use more spices to intensify flavor.
Serves 2 ppl.
Great combo with an egg salad or fried egg sandwich.