1 cup shredded cooked chicken (pack tight)
1 brown onion (sliced)
1 green bell pepper (sliced)
2 Tbsp olive oil
1 Tbsp Honey Curry
1 Tbsp Deep Roasted Garlic
1 Tbsp Light soy sauce
3 Tbsp chicken broth
1/2 cup bean sprouts
1/4 cup spring onion (1” pieces)
4 individual serving of thin egg noodle (al dente)
- Combine & mix well chicken broth, soy sauce, Deep Roasted Garlic, & Honey Curry. Set aside.
- Heat oil in wok or large skillet over medium high heat.
- When hot, stir in onion, bell pepper for 3 minutes, then add chicken & stir for 2 minutes.
- Now add the pre-made seasoning liquid, then add & stir fry continuously with egg noodle for 2-3 minutes.
- Just before removing chow mein from wok, toss in bean sprouts & green onion. (keep these semi-cooked)
- Plate this on a large platter for family style sharing.
- Garnish w/ sprinkles of Toasted Sesame + cilantro leaves.
- Optional to serve with chopped scramble eggs mixed in.
Delicious with fresh coconut water beverage.