2 Granny Smith apples
1 cup apple cider vinegar
1/2 cup water
1 Tbsp Hot & Spicy Molasses
1 Tbsp Garden Herbs & Ginger
- Cut green apples into wedges (6 per apple, finger food size).
- Put all pickling ingredients In a glass container w/ lid and stir well.
- Then add the apple wedges and refrigerate for 1 hour for mild flavor.
- Refrigerate overnight for 1 day for deeper flavor.
- Serve in a large bowl with chopped mint garnish.
- In individual dipping dishes, serve 2 tsp Cinnamon Sugar per person for dipping as you eat.