1 dozen brussel sprouts (halved)
12 pieces cauliflower florets (halved)
Olive Oil Spray
1 Tbsp Sriracha Teriyaki
2 tsp Hot Fried Chicken
1 tsp Toasted Sesame
Dip: 1/4 cup olive oil mayo seasoned w/ 1 tsp Lemon Citrus
- Make dip first by mixing well the mayo & Lemon Citrus, refrigerate to serve cold later.
- In a bowl, combine brussel sprouts & cauliflowers and spray olive oil lightly to coat all pieces.
- Line a baking pan with foil and lay the veggies onto it in one even layer.
- Combine seasonings in a small bowl (or our blend bottle) & sprinkle it onto the veggies.
- Preheat oven at 400 degree.
- When hot, place pan on top rack & roast the veggies for 15-20 minutes ’til golden brown. (longer if desired but don’t burn it)
- Remove from oven, squeeze lemon juice all over, then serve in a bowl.
Delicious with pan fried thickly sliced bacons drizzle w/ spicy olive oil (made w/ 1 tsp The Works + 1/4 cup olive oil).