4 thick slices of French Bread (toasted)
1 basket of white mushrooms (rough chop)
1 basket of brown mushrooms (rough chop)
1 pack of oyster mushrooms (rough chop)
1 Tbsp olive oil
1 Tbsp butter
2 tsp Garden Lemon Citrus
1 tsp Deep Roasted Garlic
Black Truffle Cheese (for sprinkling)
- Heat oil & butter in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Toss all mushrooms in & stir fry for 3 minutes.
- Toss in the Garden Lemon Citrus & Deep Roasted Garlic & cook for 3 more minutes.
- Turn off heat & leave mushrooms in skillet.
- Toast the bread and top each slice with the mushroom mixture, spread evenly & pack down.
- Sprinkle Black Truffle Cheese generously onto the mushroom toasts.
- Garnish with lemon wedges & chopped parsley.
Delicious with fresh green veggie juice.