12 large shrimps uncooked (with shell)
2 cups of coconut water (fresh)
1/3 cup corn niblets
1/4 cup sliced water chestnut
1/4 cup sliced lotus roots
1/4 cup chopped chives
1/2 Tbsp Green Curry
1/4 tsp Honey Curry
1/4 tsp Apple Curry
- Heat coconut water over medium high heat.
- Drop in the cleaned raw shrimps.
- Cook for 6-9 minutes (depending on size to just barely cooked)
- Remove cooked shrimps & put 6 pieces in two individual bowls.
- Turn the heat to medium and stir in the Green Curry, Honey Curry, & Apple Curry.
- Mix well, then stir in corn, water chestnut, lotus roots, & chives. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Ladle the coconut curry soup in two individual bowls.
- Serve with white rice in another two bowls.
- Peel & eat the shrimp by dipping in curry soup, follow with some rice.
- Or pour curry soup in rice & top with peeled shrimps.
- Garnish with toasted, chopped peanuts.