1 lb beef flank steak (sliced thinly, diagonally against grain)
1 Tbsp vegetable oil
1 Tbsp sesame oil
2 Tbsp soy sauce
2 Tbsp sweet rice wine
1 cup of chopped pineapple (fresh or can)
1/4 cup pineapple juice (more if desired)
1 Tbsp Sriracha Teriyaki
2 Tbsp Honey Curry
1 Tbsp Sticky Sriracha Wings
2 Tbsp Toasted Sesame
2 Tbsp green onion (sliced)
Few sprigs of fresh cilantro
- Season the sliced flank steak strips with dry spices.
- Heat large skillet or wok with oil at medium high, then add steak and stir fry ’til desire doneness (approx 3-6 minutes)
- Add soy sauce, rice wine, & pineapple juice, stir & heat for 2 minutes.
- Lastly, stir in pineapple pieces and green onions, stir & heat for 1 minute.
- Serve on large plate, family style, garnish with cilantro sprigs.
Great with rice, noodle or salad.