3 lb chicken wings (cut into flats & drumettes)
2 Tbsp Sticky Sriracha Wings
1/2 Tbsp Wasabi Habanero
1/2 Tbsp Hot Fried Chicken
- Wash & dry chicken wing pieces, set aside
- Combine all three seasonings in a bowl.
- Add chicken pieces and use your hands to coat them well.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Meanwhile, line baking pan with aluminum foil, lay chicken wings 1/4” apart.
- Bake 25 minutes on top rack, turn over & bake another 25 minutes ’til golden – longer if wings are meaty.
- Then remove & plate.
Make sauce for dipping:
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 2 cubes of butter
- 1 Tbsp of honey
- 1 Tbsp Hot Molasses
- 1 Tbsp Hot Fried Chicken
- Heat & stir well all ingredients in sauce pan over medium heat.
- Then put sauce in dipping dish.
Serve with sugar snap peas, cucumber spears, jicama sticks, & plain greek yogurt dip sprinkled w/ garden herbs & ginger.