1 small pack of frozen peas (defrosted)
1 basket of mushrooms (sliced)
1.5 cup of chicken broth
1 Tbsp of butter
1 Tbsp of Deep Roasted Garlic
1 Tbsp of Black Truffle Cheese
1 cup of dried orzo pasta
Handful of chopped chives
- Boil water & cook orzo pasta to desired firmness, drain & set aside in a large bowl.
- Heat chicken broth in a pot, add mushroom slices, then peas, stir & cook for 3 minutes.
- Add seasoning & butter, stir & cook for 3 more minutes.
- Remove the peas & mushrooms and toss into the bowl of orzo pasta, mix well.
- Serve warm in individual bowls and top with Black Truffle Cheese & chopped chives.