4 whole pita bread rounds (toasted)
1 10 0z container of hummus (traditional)
2 cups plain greek yogurt
1 Tbsp Garden Lemon Citrus
1 Persian cucumber (shredded)
1/4 cup chopped parsley
1 can of sliced olives (drained)
1/4 cup feta cheese
- Set out the pita breads on baking sheet & warm them in oven at 300 degrees for 5 minutes.
- Spread hummus evenly on each pita.
- Mix yogurt, Garden Lemon Citrus, cucumber, 50% of parsley.
- Spread thin layer on top of hummus layer.
- Sprinkle olives & feta cheese on top of each pita.
- Finish by sprinkling the remaining parsley on pita.
Delicious with Pickled Beets, Radish, Peppers, or Onions.